That old man

That old man
Today in the morn, I opened my window,
Rushing for work and ending morning chores,
Finding something unusual, something noticing went unnoticed
I couldn’t see that familiar face,
That calm and veteran face that gave stillness to my nerves
The face that always plucked beautiful yellow flowers from my garden
That beautiful soul had finally left for abode
Flowers could also feel the loneliness of him
But alas! They are not humans, cannot express as we do
They shedded themselves entirely
One’s a tree that was never without flower a single blooming day,
Is today without any flower and that is the only way it could explain its pain
Feeling of happiness, contentment had finally reached its place
Though it is the final destination and destiny of one and all
Still that feeling of serene happiness missed.

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infant car seats

Should you break up or not?

Four different whatsapp features